What Can You Talk About
You can talk to Parentline counsellors about anything to do with parenting challenges or your family.
You may find it useful to call:
- To find out information about what to expect as your children grow through the stages of childhood and into young adulthood
- If you need someone who will understand and not judge you when your family is going through difficult times
- If you need reliable information on how to manage unexpected problems with your children
- If you need to work out strategies to manage longer term problems with children
- If you have hit a time of crisis
- If you have cultural values which conflict with your children's environments
- If you want to share an achievement or milestone!