How We Can Help
Parentline provides help through counselling, information and referral that is tailored to meet each callers' needs.
Our trained counsellors can assist you to:
- Identify your immediate concerns as a parent
- Recognise your own skills and strengths
- Consider and develop strategies for making meaningful change
- Explore important aspects of your family (e.g. values and dynamics)
- Look at your own unique family relationships
- Identify your information needs and access relevant resources
- Access individually-paced over-the-phone parenting skills training
To find out more about how Parentline works, or how we can help, speak to one of our counsellors on 1300 30 1300, 7 days a week, between 8am and 10pm.